Sunday, February 26, 2006

Your Mind and We Belong Together *

For all those who get turned off by slushy personal blog posts, switch over now.

Do you remember (shit, I start this piece off sounding like a Marillion song!!!) THAT time when you fell in love. When it meant that every second you were with that person was so special. But every second you weren’t with that person was a drag. That every second you were with that person you enjoyed. But every second you weren’t with that person you felt you were missing out on something. That every second you were with that person was never enough. But every second you weren’t with that person was too much.

Yes, that’s where I am right now – and, unfortunately, right at this moment and until Wednesday, I’m in those seconds when I’m not with her.

We have many tastes in common. We laugh at things together. We get angry at things together. We feign indifference at things together. We share things together. And we are together.

I feel I can be with this person forever as I have at last found my soul mate. We shall see …

* Love - well, come off it, who else would it be?

9 Comments:

Blogger J.J said...

I was missing you enough as it was...reading that doesn't help.

3:09 pm  
Blogger timesnewroman said...

I think I'm going to weep.

3:10 pm  
Blogger The Blind-Winger Jones said...

Good luck with all of that. Love is most definitely grand.

4:37 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

jane - sorry, but also not sorry.

Jim - is that a nice weep or a satirical weep.

Martyn - thanks. Yes, it definitely is grand.

5:09 pm  
Blogger timesnewroman said...

Of course its a nice weep!

6:25 pm  
Blogger Imposs1904 said...

Surely the title of this post should have been 'We Are Each Other', or are you too trendy to list a Beautiful South song on your blog?

Congrats on the butterflies, btw. ;-)

11:38 pm  
Blogger John said...

Ah, bless.

Does this mean we're going to see a softer, mushier reidski than we're used to, or a hard-nosed, Hun-hating Jane?

10:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find that phase lasts about eighteen months, tops. Yours cynically. xxxxx

12:00 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

Darren - good suggestion re the title. And thanks, by the way.

John - I will combine the mushier and softer reidski with the usual hard-bitten commie bastard role.

messalina - you are a grumpy bugger!

1:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home