Sunday, January 21, 2007

Some Kinda Love *

Some Saturday nights are brilliant - you go out with loads of mates, along with the one you love, dancing all night, more than a few drinks, maybe get to the cinema for a film and out for a meal and then home to bed.

And some Saturday nights are even better - you relax in front of a great, fantastic and funny film, you cook a nice meal together, you have some lovely wine, the one you love falls asleep on your shoulder and then it's off to bed. Thank you!

*Velvet Underground

8 Comments:

Blogger J.J said...

You forgot the very very strong Bloody Mary which is what I maintain made me fall asleep!

Thank you too. xx

4:44 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

JJ - how could I forget my absolutely amazingly brilliant bloody mary? They were bloody strong!

11:01 pm  
Blogger cookie monster said...

pffft, get a room you two! ;)

5:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't fancy eating anything that is called "crusty" anything ... so please do not serve this particular delicacy on my next visit.

11:02 am  
Blogger Reidski said...

cookie - we've got plenty of rooms so I've no idea what you are talking about!

Messalina - okay, it's gruel and suet pudding for you!

5:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to put a damper on what must've been an absolutely wonderful meal (Reidski, you'll make someone a fine wife one of these days...) -- when you read this, you may not want to go near meatballs for a very long time...

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=33033&in_page_id=2

6:11 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

Hey Marc, where did you think I got the recipe?

8:11 pm  
Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

I feel McManus would have said 'never mind getting a room, I'm going to watch!'

9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home