Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sea of Tears *

It's just after half eleven, so thought "really should check in to see what's happening with the cricket" and this is what I found:

"England lost two wickets without adding to their overnight score to slump to a feeble 114-7 in Sydney"

This has been the funniest Test series EVER!

*Goldie - yes, I know it's twice in one day I've used that song title, but, come on, I've not had so much fun since Bobby Ewing came back from the dead! Btw, guaranteed that when I go back to look at the BBC cricket story, that more wickets are down!!

UPDATE: They had - 123 for eight!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

Okay you can scoff but I bet Australia would beat Scotland at tossing the caber as most Australians are tossers.

12:48 am  
Blogger J.J said...

YP, I just heard your fellow Yorkshire man, Mr Boycott talking about the 5-0 drubbing. Fair to say he is NOT happy. (Thought he was going to have a heart seizure live on radio he was so mad.)

8:53 am  
Blogger Reidski said...

YP - no comment!

JJ - yes, heard him last night and for the past few weeks describing most of the team as "absolute rubbish!"

2:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home