Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's yer money I'm after baby

The last time I put a bet on was during the World Cup in 2006. What made me put one on this weekend I'm not really sure. But, I decided, the head rules for this one. So I pick the hot favourites - Boro, Arsenal, Portsmouth, Chelsea, ManUtd and Celtic. So, if the latter two win today, I've got forty quid from a £5 stake. Of course, the heart will then take over and I'd put all the winnings on Celtic to win the Champions League - what a chube!

*Wonder Stuff

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger timesnewroman said...

Well done that man. Next time get tipstering in advance so that we can all share in your fabulous wisdom. Although, I don't reckon I'd follow you to the bookies to put monney on Celtic to win Champions League.

7:04 pm  
Blogger Imposs1904 said...

You're not a chube for throwing your money away on Celtic winning the Champions Leage, you're a chube for mentioning the Wonder Stuff. ;-)

1:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about getting past that pesky wee Barca side. Of course, where there's life, there's hope...

1:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home