Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Eastenders *

Walking past the post office in New Cross yesterday, I passed this bloke that I instantly recognised. I know for certain he was in Eastenders. I think he played a dodgy character ( but doesn't everyone who has been in the programme?). I think the character had an affair with Kaff (but didn't every dodgy male character do so?). He has one of those faces which look as if they have just got out of bed! Anyway, who is he? I'll have to do some more research. In fact, why don't I read through that Wikipedia entry for Kaff?

* I, Ludicrous

4 Comments:

Blogger John said...

you mean the brilliant I, Ludicrous.

5:45 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

John - brilliant, indeed!

8:36 am  
Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

The dodgy character? It's Slimeball Steve McTavish the used car salesman from Airdrie... he ran Deals on Wheels very briefly while Frank was 'aving it orf with Pat in the Launderette cos the vibrations of the machine did something special to her. "Oooo! Frank!"

11:49 am  
Blogger Reidski said...

YP - I don't think you're taking my enquiry seriously!!

2:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home