Saturday, September 09, 2006

Crazy *

Don't pretend you've missed me (he says inviting lots of "we did miss you Reidski, honest" comments) cos I know you all think of me as a miserable, sour-faced jock who has nothing good to say about the world ("isn't he in self-pitying mode today", I can hear all two of you say).

I'm not really back, only visiting to ask if you read this story? I rarely say something is "unbelievable" other than when I'm told that Kenny Miller has put the ball in the back of the net - whaddya mean he scored two goals in the last week? I didn't notice as I've been in a coma for the last fortnight! Right, the story might not be unbelievable but it is flabbergasting.

And my visit would not be complete without me saying that I noticed on JJ's site meter that someone from New Delhi in India came across her blog after googling "Anglia jolly nipple photo" - now will someone tell me what the fuck that is all about?

I promise to return for another visit soon - well, in the next six months or so!

* Patsy Cline

17 Comments:

Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

We did miss you Reidski, dishonest!

2:09 am  
Blogger timesnewroman said...

I search for Anglian jolly nipple photos all the time. Haven't found any though

11:13 am  
Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

We do miss you! Really we do! Though am interested in why the search on JJ's site would disturb ya...
;)

12:06 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

YP - yer a chube, by the way!

Jim - keep on looking, my man.

lisa - didn't disturb me, but search for "Anglia jolly nipple photo"?? I've done some weird google searches myself, but am totally fascinated as to why this particular search was undertaken!

4:38 pm  
Blogger J.J said...

I see they called the verdict a 'victory for the rule of law'.

The USA really is a foreign country.

5:58 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

Yes JJ, that special rule of law which says that we have that inalienable right to carry guns and threaten people's lives - fucking weird or what. I wonder if marc is packin'? Or maybe he was just pleased to see me - sorry marc, couldn't resist mate!

6:24 pm  
Blogger Holly said...

Whats with the sporadic (is that how you spell it?!) posts? Dont go away too long, I start my new job soon and I need something to keep me entertained should I get bored!!

6:39 pm  
Blogger Holly said...

Oh, do you think he was searching for perhaps Angelina Jolie?!!

6:39 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

Moo, I think that's a brilliant solution - I'm off to google "angelina jolie nipple photo".
Oh, and sporadic (for that is how it is spelt) posts cos I don't have computer at home, so can only do this when at my old house or at work when no-one else is around.

6:49 pm  
Blogger J.J said...

Moo has got to be right! Angelina Jolie as googled by a semi-illiterate.

9:14 pm  
Blogger John said...

It's like you were never away!!!

10:16 am  
Blogger Reidski said...

JJ - Moo was right and I got to see some cracking pics ;-))

John - not sure what you are trying to say!

10:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, my good Reidski, I am pleased to see you, in that guy sort of way! (I know Jim can relate!) And that was me 'at rest'! Sumfink about ya, Reidski, makes me take the low road...You know we're peaceful here in Chi-town -- Al Capone & the gun culture is a myth!!!

7:07 pm  
Blogger Nat said...

I love site meters!

Someone from India googled "sex with neighbours aunty" and found me?!

I must write some dirty stuff?

Welcome back Reidski....

7:42 am  
Blogger Reidski said...

marc - always thought you were from a chilled out place. As for Utah? Obviously all gun-toting mormons there then ...

Nat - you do certainly come across weird shit that people have been searching. Most hits I get these days are from people looking for images of Wonder Woman - I kid you not!

8:51 am  
Blogger Holly said...

Alriiighhhht!!!!!!!!!

5:39 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

Simon, thanks for the nice comment and thanks to Catherine also - she really does have the funkiest looking blog in blogland doesn't she?

1:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home