Friday, August 11, 2006

Dedicated To The One I Love *

Sorry folks, it's a "Reidski-gets-soppy" moment. You see, I haven't seen JJ for a week now and won't see her for another week. Yes, I know that in the whole scheme of things a fortnight isn't that long, but it certainly seems long at the moment. I've tried to keep busy, which resulted in me clearing everything up at work at a remarkable pace. I have had a few nights with the boy this week, without any arguments remarkably. I played football on Wednesday night. I'm playing in a football tournament tomorrow afternoon. I'm then taking the boy up to reacquaint him with this Scottish roots on Sunday (yes, I know that's bollocks - my son is unmistakably a south Londoner) during which I get to have a drink or two with my family and, of course mr and mrs tnr. But, no offence to anyone, these activities haven't and won't stop me from thinking of JJ every second. Roll on next Friday ...

*The Mamas & The Papas

5 Comments:

Blogger cookie monster said...

you know what? i gets the impression you and janer are an item....

9:38 pm  
Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

Cats arses to you too! Don't forget your zimmer frame on your trip to scenic Irvine (?). Your son will be delighted to dance in those heathery glens chomping on Edinburgh rock after watching Crankies videos with a few cans of Tennants heavy*! Reconnecting with your roots is vital.
*Do they still have Page 3 girls on the cans?

12:13 pm  
Blogger Holly said...

Ahh bless, it must be love! Sh'll soon be back before you know it!

3:52 pm  
Blogger timesnewroman said...

Thats Tenants Piss, I mean Lager that had girlies on the cans. Haven't had now since the enlightenment.

7:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am away when you get back to work so I won't see you until the Tuesday after the Bank Holiday ... boo hoo ... Try not to make a complete arse of yourself at the staff beano (that would be a first ...).

4:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home