Friday, August 11, 2006

Paranoid *

I just thought I'd clear something up. Looking back at the post Right Here Right Now below and from the exchange I was involved in over at Kev's, it may give the impression that I'm a bit like this bloke, or like these folks or, more dangerously and rather more seriously, like this bunch of fruitcakes. Oh no, not me, I'm perfectly sane, if not more than a little strange. But, hey, you all knew that I was level-headed and not prone to exaggeration. Didn't you?

Anyway, my cynicism remains until hard evidence is put in front of a group of my peers in a court of law and those jurors find without any shadow of a doubt that those who have been charged are guilty.

Meanwhile, I'm on the lookout for those six-feet lizards who are intent on taking over the world ..........

* Black Sabbath

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home