Tuesday, March 28, 2006

We Are Heroes *


The new season of five-a-sides starts tomorrow night. Will we be any better than the player pictured above? I'll let you know, but I doubt it.

Followed three days later by a trip up to the north east of England to take part in a full-on proper game against a side which won five trophies last season. We even have a very prominent MSP in our side, but no names will be revealed here. I may come back to this one before I leave on Saturday morning! Posted by Picasa

*King Adora

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the force be with you!

7:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the force be with you!

7:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the force be with you!

7:32 pm  
Blogger Martin said...

A team in the North-East that wins trophies? Are you sure?

10:56 am  
Blogger Martin said...

North-east. Five trophies.Doesn't sound right to me.

4:58 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

marc: you'll probably not see this before I tell ye that we got whipped but ... you never know.

Martin: they do only play teams from the north-east so it's an internal thing. And we are a bunch of 40-something alcoholics, so gettting beat 10-0 would be a moral victory. And, as I told John in an earlier post, sorry for the technical shit that made you post the same thing twice!

11:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home