Saturday, March 25, 2006

Leaving On A Jet Plane *

If you read Jane's stuff, you will know she is off to Dubrovnik tomorrow morning. Yes, I know, how selfish can you be? And last night she simply laughed in my very stern-looking face every time I told her she wasn't allowed to go. What has happened to traditional male-dominated relationships these days, eh?

Talking of last night, we did spend a rather lovely evening together, but, then again, every evening we spend together is rather lovely. The only downside being? Leaving her, of course!

But I won't see her again until next Friday - boo hoo hoo hoo hoo!

* Take your pick from the Corrs (the bloke's the nicest looking one in that band, don't you think?), John Denver (it's a pass-the-sick-bag site - wait, do you think that's what he said just before ... err, stop it, that's not funny - ed), Chantal Kreviazuk (who she?) or Peter, Paul & Mary (very nice).

4 Comments:

Blogger J.J said...

I love your links!

And I love you too. xxx

6:55 pm  
Blogger Nat said...

I love your women...!

4:50 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

Jane: hurry up and come back to Blighty, you've been gone for about six hours and I miss you dreadfully.

nat: "women"?? - I have only one and she's at the arse end of Europe at the moment.

5:34 pm  
Blogger Arielle said...

There is quite a bit of interest in these Gigantic Bunnies found in Northumberland...have you spotted Godzilla bunny yet? The big bunny was found in Northumberland. Is the British press interested in this phenomenon or just the bored Americans??

7:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home