Thursday, March 30, 2006

Wait And See *


Wow, emotional and funny shit here five minutes ago.

1) Went to make sure the boy was in bed and not playing PS2 game in the bedroom. Not only is game not being played, but light is out and boy isn't even reading.

2) I say: "Okay sonny? Night night honey, I love you!" The boy says: "Dad, can I tell you something?" I say: "Of course you can mate, you can always tell me anything except that you want to support Rangers!" Boy says: "I think I'm going to get rid of my cuddly toys dad cos I don't cuddle them any more!"

Pause ... I'm nearly crying writing this shit!

Anyway, back to conversation...

... I say: "Well, son, we don't need to get rid of them, let's just put them up in the attic when you definitely decide you don't want them in your room any more, okay?" He says: "Okay, daddy!.

The boy is 13 this summer and methinks the hormones are kicking in - shit, I even gave him a drink of my beer tonight, but I did stress to him that he doesn't do that shit when his mum or me are not around.

Yes, I know, another crappy personal bollocks story from Reidski, but there we go ... Posted by Picasa

* Stiff Little Fingers

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are really setting yourself up with all that 'as long as you don't support Rangers' business. Remember, the Boy's at a dangerous age and on the look out for things that will get right up the Old Man's nose. Remember, I am intimate with a Bluenose brought up as a Catholic ... I know of what I speak ...

10:00 am  
Blogger timesnewroman said...

God he's getting old. Then again, so are you.

8:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home