Friday, January 13, 2006

Ode To Joy *


I'm sure that everyone will join me in wishing Ardeelee all the best for her wedding tomorrow. She's marrying a very sweet looking - and very lucky - guy Chris.Posted by Picasa

And how is Ardee spending the day before her wedding? Writing comments on my stupid blog - I think she's a little laid back about this wedding business.

Anyway, have a fabulous day Ardee, I'll drink a toast to you and Chris tomorrow night!

Oh, and is the first dance going to be to a TCS number?

* Lyrics by Friedrick Schiller and music by Beethoven.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reidski said...

Seriously good musical choices to go along with your good choice for a husband.

Got Carried Away and Weightlifting are up there with the most beautiful songs ever written.

Am already looking forward to the pics.

6:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home