Friday, January 13, 2006

Favourite Things*

Martyn put me down for this one, so I thought it would be rude not to. And be well impressed with the links!!

7 things to do before I die
Visit Iceland
Stop drinking alcohol
Like Martyn, learn to play guitar
Blow up the call centre, presumably in India, which gets its staff to ring my number every other night in an attempt to sell me a T-Mobile phone
Continue saying ‘No’ to people like this
Make a social/political contribution to my local community
Make a contribution to the creation of a workers’ republic in England

7 things I cannot do
Step into a plane
Stop drinking alcohol
Enjoy Ulysses – it’s the biggest waste of space and paper in the history of the written word - and at least one person agrees with me

Understand people like this
Be bothered to be politically active again
Motivate myself to do jobs around the house
Be without music

7 things that attract me to blogging
Like Jane said, other bloggers
Saying any old crap and not giving a fuck about it
Winding people up
Erm, that's it

7 things I say/shout most
No - usually when asked by the boy if his friends can stay over
Yes - usually when asked a second time by the boy if his friends can stay over
Pint of lager, please
Same again mate
Shit
This is the best song/film/book ever
I don't do this one as much as I should, but here goes: "No-one likes us, no-one likes, no-one likes us, we don't care. We are Millwall, super Millwall, we are Millwall from the Den."


7 films/TV programmes I would watch over and over
The Simpsons
The Office

The Warriors
West Side Story

South Park

Curb Your Enthusiasm

The Day Today

7 books I love
Catch 22

Independent People

Blindness

The Big Blowdown

Trainspotting

Rotten: No Irish, No Blacks, No Dogs

American Tabloid

7 people I would like to do this as well
Anyone who wants to

* Julie Andrews, I think!

2 Comments:

Blogger timesnewroman said...

Re your Call Centre problem, Go here: http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/ and then threaten them if they ever phone you again. I did and its since stopped. Generally I don't get stroppy with people but if I get an unsolicited phonecall I demand to know where they got the number from and then I get really stroppy and demand that they remove my number from their list. We get very very few of these nowadays.

5:11 pm  
Blogger John said...

What a great link!! At last a way to stop those damned phone calls.
Nice one!

1:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home