Wednesday, December 29, 2004

My Wandering Days Are Over

Just back from a few days away from the big beautiful city. Had much fun at the football just before we went - 3-1 win for the Lions against top-of-the-table Ipswich. And a story to tell from the game too as the guy I went along with ended up being the fourth official. While we cheered the Lions on to first-half glory together, he spent the second half telling the managers and coaches not to stray over the so-called technical zone, holding up the boards for substitutions and informing the masses how much additional time would be added on at the end. Very weird indeed. Another victory ensued on Tuesday, with Barry Hayles scoring three goals - all from the head - against Derby.
I feel an end-of-the-year Big Blowdown awards ceremony coming on, but.....it will have to wait until after dinner and a visit to the pub to watch Newcastle v Arsenal. Yes, I know I spend far too many hours of my life in the pub, but I like it!
See y'all later, hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home