Friday, August 01, 2008

I Don't Mind If You Forget Me*

Tried to post Kool and the Gang doing Celebration, but something went wrong. But, hey, if it has appeared twice already, then won't I look stupid.

Anyway, anyway, anyway, thanks to TNR, my computer is working again and I'm back online at home. I've much to discuss, like ... err. What was it again? Can't remember, now. But back in time for football season about to start. Watched Celtic play abysmally against Spurs tonight - what utter garbage. Message for Darren: forces of darkness for the league (I think you know why I do this now!).

Went to see Jefferston Starship at the 100 Club last night - what a fantastic, groovy, far out and truly wonderful experience.

But the big, huge, massive cultural highlight of the week was booking tickets for JJ and I to see West Side Story at Sadlers Wells - absolutely cannot wait til Thursday August 14th. It will be fantastic.

Anyway, so glad to be back and will be annoying you lot (all three of you) big time!

Recent music purchases: Surrealistic Pillow by Jefferson Airplane; Idlewilde by Outkast; lcd soundsystem; Infinity Land by Biffy Clyro (which reminds me, must blog about Dowload, which was the worst weekend of my life, but was the boy's best weekend, which made it brilliant, really. If you know what I mean!)

*Morrissey

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger J.J said...

Welcome back you!

TNR is a genius.

8:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, I have missed your whingeing, ya chube.
Messalina

1:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, curiously enough, back just in time for the season.

2:35 pm  
Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Howdy!

Yes, funny how you return for the footie ;)

Seriously though good to have you back in the fold.

Puzzle 1 though: how come you didn't have Surrealistic Pillow before this recent purchase?!

7:54 pm  
Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

Pleased that HMP Service have decided to let you out early. It must have been hell in there, unable to blog and warding off the unwanted advances of eighteen stone psychos in the showers!

11:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home