Monday, May 05, 2008

Questions & Answers *

Darren told me to do this, so I will:

1. What was the last 1980s song you heard?

Thompson Twins with (I think) Love In Your Heart. It was playing in the gym as I was getting dressed this afternoon.

2. What was the last thing you saw on You Tube?

Arthur Scargill - and please let me explain. Someone at work was astonished at the musical content at You Tube. He then bizarrely asked if you can "get things like Arthur Scargill speeches on it?" I proved the point.

3. What was the last entry on wikipedia you viewed?

Bloke by the name of JH Thomas who was a right-wing General Secretary of the National Union of Railwaymen in the 1920s who then went on to become a member of Ramsay Macdonald's national government, so you can imagine what a shitbag he was!

4. Last computer /video game completed?

Don't do them.

5. What did you last Pig Out on?

Don't really do "Pig Outs", but, as there was food left in the dishes last night when I went out with the ex and the boy to the rather brilliant Nouvelle Spice on New Cross Road, then I'll plump for that. So we had chicken rogan, lamb shislack, some other chicken dish, rice, nan, onion bhajis and poppadums and dips.

6. What is the last undeleted text message on your mobile?

"Oh dear! Poor Reidski! Have you seen some you think you like any where?" Txt from JJ after I sent her one when I was out on an unsuccessful shopping expedition.

7. When did you last have a conversation with someone other than a family member?

It's more unusual for me to have a conversation with someone in my family, but, anyway, I think it was probably just before I left work on Friday when I was bemoaning the political landscape that we are about to enter.

8. Aside from where you live, what is the last village/town/city you visited?

Northampton on Friday night - wonderful night, only spoiled by a nightmare journey home during which I thought I was going to have to sleep on the streets of Watford.

9. What was the last Competiton you won?

Won King of Leon CD Because of the Times in a Radio 6 competition. Or maybe it was the two 5 litre kegs of Heineken I won in a thisislondon.com competition! Can remember!

10. What were the last 3 Blogs you visited?

JJ, TNR and, as I still retain hope that it will return, Dodgy Boozers.

Not passing this on to anyone as I don't want to incur the wrath of the likes of that bloke over at The Fatalist who was enraged that JJ had the audacity to do so.

* Biffy Clyro

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger J.J said...

You delete all my naughty texts then?

And don't blame you for not passing this thing on after the reaction I got from that fucking wanker.

(Annoyed? Moi? You fucking bet I was!)

9:19 pm  
Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

A facinating glimpse into Reidskiworld. Amazed you don't "do" computer or video games as I had imagined you rapidly fingering your console deep into the New Cross night!

12:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also hold out hope for the return of Dodgy Boozers. Let me know if and when it comes back!

Messalina

8:12 am  
Blogger Imposs1904 said...

'Love In Your Heart'?

is that the same as 'Love On Your Side'?

The You Tube guy at work?

Didn't realise that you worked with High Court Judges, Reidski ;-)

8:11 am  
Blogger The Fatalist said...

To be honest I actually quite enjoyed answering them, but don't tell her that! ;-)

1:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home