Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Super Thing*

Following on from earlier posts of today, I wasn't exactly looking forward to weekend away. If truth were to be told, I was dreading it. I was family, but not really family anymore. I was a friend, but not really a friend on account of being family (but not really anymore). When I really think about it, to that lot (of really brilliant people, it has to be said) I am probably just "that bloke who turns up and is funny and who gets drunk." I'll accept that label - well, it is very accurate as I can (I know, terrible to admit these things oneself) be funny. But, unfortunately, I can also be a terrible drunk.

Anyway, I ramble. Why I called this post The Super Thing was cos all weekend I really really missed JJ and wished she was at my side at every second. And The Super Thing is that I get to see JJ tomorrow night. It will definitely be an oasis of perfection within a week of banality and drudgery. So I hope we can think up something lovely to do on a Monday night!

* Devo

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger J.J said...

I missed you too.

See you later - hooray!

8:28 am  
Blogger Fire Byrd said...

That is sooo lovely that you get to blog and have a relationship too. I'm very envious.
As the song goes it should have been me, obviously not with you though, just to clarify that important point

Have a lovely time together.

10:03 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

JJ - hooray indeed for such a wonderful evening. Those sheep were funny, didn't you think?

Pixie - don't want you to feel bad, but you should be envious cos JJ and I are having so much fun and happiness together. Thanks for dropping in.

8:40 am  
Blogger J.J said...

I think we made the sheep nervous. I have no idea why???

8:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home