Sunday, June 10, 2007

White Wedding*

Was oop north (sorry for the stereotyping - err, on second thoughts, no I'm not) this weekend at a wedding involving family member of mother of the boy at which I attempted two rants.

One was about CPB-ML member, who is brother in law of the family, who once stated to me (and I don't paraphrase at all): "If black people don't get involved in the labour movement in Britain, then they should go back to where they come from." Fucking racist scumbag Maoist nutter!

Second rant was about the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and why the Stop the War Coalition would put out a press release - co-signed by brother-in-law of the person I was ranting at - defending them.

Needless to say, my attempted rants got short shrift at this wedding and I got pissed instead.

*Billy Idol

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home