Saturday, June 02, 2007

News Of The World *

Oh, yes, we believe him, don't we? Err, no!



There's something about the word "organ" in this story which has me smiling. Apart from that, the strange thing here isn't her day job, but that bizarre thing she gets up to on a Sunday morning!



Yeuch! The burger, I meant!



A look at this story tells us that the judiciary in India is as enlightened as our own. My favourite: “If by perseverance the snails could reach the ark, why can't these worthy ladies stand on and turn the scale?" - stupid cunt!



What about this poor geezer. He fall asleep in a country in which all are equal and all share the fruits of their labours (well, that's what the party told me) and wakes up in a country which wants the Telletubbies banned due to Tinky Winky's alleged sexual orientation.

Is there such a word as "unhandicapped"? This tosser seems to think so!

Click on this link. Then click to enlarge image. Then tell me: does his bum look too big in that?

*The Jam

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger timesnewroman said...

You have too much time on your hands lad! Where do you find these news sources? Well apart from the bbc

4:29 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

TNR - I was at work, what else am I going to do all day ... err, I suppose some work wouldn't have been out of the question, though!!

8:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home