Thursday, March 29, 2007

It Wasn't Me *

I always enjoy a good story which shows the Lib Dems in a bad light. Can't stand the fuckers, much worse than Tories if you ask me.
One in my area has the Lib Dems expelling a councillor who is subject to a police investigation as she is alleged to have stood in the election while she was an undischarged bankrupt, which is, apparently, illegal. There's also an investigation surrounding £9,000 overpayment in housing benefit and outstanding council tax payments for the whole of the last year.
Well, that was the story last week as this week the councillor says she was not expelled but let her membership lapse as she said she was the victim of racism within the party. She also says that she has been the victim of identity fraud and that the name on the insolvency register, which also lists four alternative names that she uses, was stolen by someone who lived at the address which is the subject of the housing benefit fraud and the council tax bill and that she is suing this person. Now, the issue of identity fraud came crashing into my dearest JJ's life recently and I can vouch for the nightmares that this crime can cause. But I don't believe this councillor one fucking bit. And, anyway, I don't care, let the Lewisham Lib Dems rot and fuck right off this planet - bunch of wankers!
I was involved in broad movements for a number of years in the Lewisham area - anti-poll tax, anti-apartheid, anti-racism campaigns and all that shit - and not once was a Lib Dem involved in any of it. Of course, these days, they might all be doing stuff every night of the week in Lewisham while I sit here and do fuck all in front of my computer, but I rather doubt it. Then again, they must be doing something cos they wiped out Labour's 36-seat majority in the borough last year and are now the second biggest grouop on the council, up from four seats five years ago to 17 now - minus the now expelled Sera Kentman, of course.
Now that I think about it, the Lib Dems remind me of Respect and their recruitment of small business owners who bus their relatives in to vote them in as candidates.
Fuckin' 'ell, that ranks as the worst post I've ever blogged!

*Shaggy

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, Defintely worst post you've ever blogged. Possibly one of the worst blog posts I've ever read.

11:36 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

Anonymous - thanks for your comments ... but doing so anonymously? That makes you a real Lib Dem wanker!

3:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home