Friday, June 02, 2006

The Joker *

One of my all-time favourite jokes**, courtesy of this week's Popbitch:

"A door to door salesman knocks on a door.
A boy about eight years old answers, dressed in stockings and suspenders, with a fat cigar in one hand and a large glass of red wine in the other.
"Is your mum in, son?" says the salesman, The boy replies, "Does it fucking look like it?"

*Steve Miller
**Ranks alongside the one abour "sink the heid" - but JJ can tell this one better than I can!

4 Comments:

Blogger the lorider said...

nice one... ;)

7:44 pm  
Blogger Frank Partisan said...

I'm not the only one who reads Popbitch.

8:07 am  
Blogger Reidski said...

Lorider - thanks for visiting and, yes, it is a cracker of a joke.

Ren - I enjoy Popbitch but always feel guilty that I'm simply reading the e-mail version of The Sun (Murdoch rag) or Bravo TV (worst TV channel ever). But fuck it, it's a right laugh!

9:54 am  
Blogger J.J said...

Ranks alongside the one abour "sink the heid" - but JJ can tell this one better than I can

Aye, you need an authentic Scottish accent to tell that one properly don't ya know?

6:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home