Friday, May 26, 2006

Things To Make And Do *

Right, I should have blogged about gay storks (I'm not joking), I should have blogged about dildos in the shape of Oliver Kahn and Michael Ballack (I wish I was joking) and I should have blogged about other less important stuff like how excellent it is that there are lots and lots of English flags flying from houses and cars and offices at the moment (oh, god, how I hate the self-hating English left!).
I should have also blogged about being with the boy on our own all week.
I should also have blogged about how brilliant it was to hear Jane's voice every night this week. And I should also have blogged about how I am meeting Jane later and that we are going to have a real fabby night.

But I don't have time to say anything about any of that and I don't have time to do any of the links, so, bear with me - I'll get those things done over the weekend with any luck!

* Can't remember the band, but, if I recall, they were some post-punk outfit from the north of Ireland - it was a good little song, though!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Am sure you'll have a great time!

Ah, linkless blogs: they're the future for us all!

1:46 pm  
Blogger Nat said...

* wasn't it also the title of Molokos breakthrough album back in 199-something-or-other?

Have a lovely weekend with the gorgeous one!

10:12 am  
Blogger Reidski said...

Lisa, we did and another great one tomorrow. As for linkless blogs? Mmmm ...

nat, it was the title of the Moloko album, their third in fact. But us older folks know, even though we can't find it through googling, that it was originally the title of a song played by Billy Sloan on Radio Clyde (for us in jockland at the time) and by Mr Peel on Radio One (for all of us) back in about 1979, but I really cannot find the band. I thought it may have been Protex, but I could be wrong ... Anyway, anyone willing to help an ageing and forgetful old punk?

9:39 pm  
Blogger timesnewroman said...

good shoes?????

11:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home