Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Blues Are Still Blue *


... then it's not good.

Lots of good things happened in the last week: I visited Scotland with the boy and seen my family and had a great night round at chez Jim's, Celtic won the league title, met up with Jane last Monday and we shared a couple of drinks with messalina and then had plenty more when she left, we had a great night out with sometime commenter on this blog marc and his missus D (what a superb couple they are) and had a lovely chat and a great meal and a few drinks and then me and Jane had a wonderful hotel to stay in on Saturday night. All of it totally marvellous.
But I got a call from my best friend toward the end of the week telling me that something truly awful had happened to her which added to the already truly awful news which she received earlier in the week. It really is horrible what she is going through, but I know that she's a fighter and that she will emerge from this bruised but victorious. So hang in there matey!
Yes, I know this is all a bit shrouded in mystery, but there's nothing else for it I'm afraid.
So it's made this blogging lark a bit of a drag at the moment and something which I (and she, probably) will only return to when things have been resolved. Hopefully, that will be in the not-too-distant future.
Can I just say this, however, remember, you bloggers, there are people out there who read your stuff and who may wish to make mischief - everything, absolutely everything, you write is in the public domain!!Posted by Picasa

* Belle and Sebastian

5 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I was thinking about this and how the whole world has access to view my blogger. Its quite scary really...

6:52 pm  
Blogger Frank Partisan said...

Your blog is as open as a book.



Regards.

4:24 am  
Blogger Nat said...

Reidski, We'll support your best mate to the hills. Give her my love next time you see her.

When's she coming back though cos I'm missing her!

11:05 am  
Blogger Holly said...

Love to you both...I miss you both too **wipes tears away!!**

5:20 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

Thanks for your comments folks. My best mate really appreciates them. And she's in better spirits than she was this time last week, I can tell you.

1:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home