Monday, October 24, 2005

Many Happy Returns *

Shameless invite for best wishes, I know, but it was my (41st) birthday last week. Went out with 'er indoors and the boy, hoping to visit our favourite Indian restaurant, but it's boarded up for renovation. On way back home in car, we spot this place, so eat here instead. Superb food and great wine list. In fact, I think this'll be the venue for my next date (which will probably be on my 51st birthday, so don't expect post on this subject in the near future).

Apropos of nothing, sitting here writing while listening to The Slits album Cut - what an absolute classic!!

* ABC

4 Comments:

Blogger timesnewroman said...

Happy birthday belatedly. What the fuck is with these advertising bastards. Do they really think anyone will read their shit??

Welcome back to blogland.

11:19 pm  
Blogger Imposs1904 said...

I'm with Jim in wishing you a belated happy birthday, and glad to see you have got your priorities right in 'phoning in well' to catch up with your blogging.

Oh aye, and btw, 'Many Happy Returns', is from one of the best albums of all time. I may have mentioned this once or twice before. ;-)

5:37 am  
Blogger John said...

Computer problems prevented a timely birthday message, but I hope you're still feeling 40.

Better half's birthday next weekend: 21 again. I expect similarly transgressive behaviour on her part.

Cheers Reidski

11:23 am  
Blogger Reidski said...

Thanks folks

12:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home