Monday, June 13, 2005

shit for brains asshole geezer *

This is what the Duffer says of my meme invitation:

"Reidski, it isn't just the charm and elegance(!) of your invitation that forces me to decline, it is also the unfortunate circumstance that I haven't the remotest idea what the questions mean! Oddly enough, I had meant to mention these irritating, and erminally boring, questionaires that are doing the rounds in my Sunday Rumble, but the 'little memsahib' started rumbling herself and I was forced to quit. It was 'la ullsenberg', wittering and twittering at warp factor 10, that put me off them for good. The are, really and truly, an ego trip , and a chance to show off your cultural ccoutrements, er, that is, using the ord 'cultural' in the widest possible sense. So, idski, no offence but as our American cousins might put it - go 'meme' yourself!"


So, with any luck, that's the last we'll hear of the amdramsoc bloke!

*Song from the little known All Duffs Are Duds!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably it is, but before I go, I should like to point out that Reidski's exquisite literary skills are not matched by his copy typing, and, with one exception, the spelling errors are his, not mine.

(And that nice, public school-educated Mr. Blair, keeps telling me that education standards are rising. Who am I to argue?)

12:17 am  
Blogger timesnewroman said...

"amdramsoc man"! How dare you associate such a twat with my hobby!

mrs tnr

7:04 am  
Blogger Reidski said...

sorry, mrs tnr, no offence intended!

8:49 am  
Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

The last of the Duff...?

Sadly not for all of us...Sigh...

Still, can I get a founding supporter badge of the excellent All Duffs are Duds?

9:03 am  
Blogger John said...

Give the guy a chance. Maybe he just doesn't have any books.

10:22 am  
Blogger J.J said...

Some of us are just pathetically grateful that other bloggers know we exist!

9:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home