Monday, February 07, 2005

Scatterbrain

I'm a stupid idiot. Went to see Millwall yesterday - no, that's not why I'm a stupid idiot - and witnessed what must rank as one of the worst games of football ever. They were dire. QPR - the opposition - definitely deserved more than a point from the 0-0 draw.
Nevertheless, I had a great day out anyway. So, why am I a stupid idiot.
Well, following on from previous post and my injuries ... got home last night and played some good sounds for the boy. As one kicked in, so did Reidski and, the result: pulled a muscle in my leg. Pure fucking agony. So bad that I couldn't run the line for the boy's footie match this afternoon (2-0 victory). Oh well, there we go!

2 Comments:

Blogger timesnewroman said...

You really are such a good advertisement for exercise aren't you. I think I'll stay a couch potato.

6:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading your penultimate entry (or 'post' as I believe it is called), I now realise why I don't go to the gym. Well, I sort of knew before. I hope you are feeling better now.

9:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home