Friday, January 07, 2005

Paranoid

"Finished with my woman
'Cause she couldn't help me with my mind
People think I'm insane
Because I am frowning all the time

All day long I think of things
But nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind
If I don't find something to pacify

Can you help me
Occupy my brain?
Oh yeah

I need someone to show me
The things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true happiness
I must be blind

Make a joke and I will sigh
And you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel
And love to me is so unreal

And so as you hear these words
Telling you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life
I wish I could but it's too late"

written by: Iommi/Osborne/Butler/Ward

3 Comments:

Blogger Reidski said...

I'm fine - in fact, more than fine. This song is dedicated to a very stupid person I once knew.

8:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can help you occupy your brain. Did you see the stuff about Gang of Four in the Guardian on Friday?

9:48 am  
Blogger Reidski said...

No, but I will get round to reading it on the website.
Oh, and I'm so excited, I've just purchased my ticket for the gig next week.

11:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home