Sunday, September 09, 2007

Macho-Rama (Invasion of the Beef Patrol)*

I'm already bored with the Rugby World Cup. That it's only in its third day and I haven't watched a game yet may make my boredom of it rather strange, but, nevertheless, it's boring. But I would urge everyone to watch the credits for ITV's Rugby World Cup programmes at least once over the next six weeks (yes, six weeks of this shite). It is a totally bizarre little film, with scenes of semi-naked and semi-painted men and one woman jumping about in what looks like some sort of neanderthal world. As I say, totally bizarre.

*Dead Kennedys

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I agree R, it has been utter shite, the England match last night was not even worth watching

8:47 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

Sorry moo, but Friday night's game put a huge smile on my face! Rugby's still shite, right enough!

2:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home