Friday, August 05, 2005

Relax *

A good day. Done shit loads of work, got a haircut, had, for the first time since I started in my current job two and half years ago, a pint at lunchtime, got shortchanged, didn't notice until pint was finished and started walking away from pub but returned and got my tennner back without much fuss, done more shit loads of work and, when bell went for end of day, breathed a huge sigh of relief.

I'm now on leave until the Tuesday after the August bank holiday - yes, three and a half weeks. Off to Paris tomorrow to catch a train to Barcelona to catch a bus to Platja D'Aro (or, in Spanish, Playa D'Aro) and into campsite where I will catch up with the boy and 'er indoors and the boy's friend. Can't wait. Love long train journeys, love drinking on long train journeys and love being on my own drinking on long train journeys.

I'll be back blogging in two weeks - promise!!! Missing you guys already!


* Frankie Goes to Hollywood

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Have a cracking time, Reidski. We'll miss you!

11:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home