Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Born Again Cretin

Three blogs in 24 hours - you lot really are getting a treat.
Just back from pub where I watched Liverpool do Millwall 3-0 - an extremely flattering scoreline to the scousers indeed. Can't really say that I enjoyed watching said scousers try to rip down Millwall's anti-racist banners, while fighting with our stewards - northern arseholes!
Earlier in the evening, I had reason to laugh at myself.
As the boy was at friends for dinner, I thought I would treat myself to chick pea curry (the boy doesn't eat such things, which is, it must be said, one of my favourite quickie meals).
Got all the ingredients together - i.e. tins of chick peas, tomatoes, curry paste and chopped up onion - but, after putting cooking oil into saucepan and then attempting to light cooker, it hit me - the cooker's fucking broken and it has been since last week. So, back to plan one which was chicken en croute in the oven. Left it in too long and burned the pastry. What a wanker I am!
Before I go, 'er indoors has just come out with a weird statistic that she heard from an environment health officer at work today. It seems that, on average, every chocolate bar in the country has seven insect legs in it. Just thought you lovely people out there would want to know that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Imposs1904 said...

Robert Wyatt

12:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I like chick pea curry too, but would never use curry powder, you pleb. I tried to post a comment on TNR's blog but don't think it worked.

10:13 am  
Blogger timesnewroman said...

Wot No Meat?

7:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home