Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Shattered*

This week on my turntable has been Devo's New Tradionalists, UK Decay* and For Madmen Only, Frank and Walters' Trains Planes and Automobiles, Delta 5's See The Whirl and, tonight, it's Pentration's semi-official bootleg Race Against Time. Some Superb sounds there, I hope you all agree. Also, on Monday night, after clothes buying and seeing Ash doing a live acoustic set in Virgin store in Oxford Street, I had a blast at my newly purched Psychedelic Furs' eponymous debut and the follow up Talk Talk Talk - fuckin' ace!

But that's enough about music, how about my footballing brilliance tonight? Well, there was the left foot volley into the back of the net, there was the one-two which ended with me blasting in the goal and there was me finishing off my five-goal match with a skip past three and slotting it into the roof of the net - but, of course, mention of my performance would just be big-headed, wouldn't it?

*UK Decay

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home