Monday, February 05, 2007

The Birdy Song*

Excellent corporate Q&A from Bernard Matthews - obviously shitting themselves. Hope all this really fucks up the company's profits.

Btw, I can't be the only person who thinks that the term "farm" is being misused for this place, am I? As some may know, I don't give a flying fuck about animals (they exist to be worn, eaten or for entertaiment purposees, in my humble opinion), but the idea that nearly 200,000 chickens and turkeys can be kept at the same place makes my usually strong stomach rather queasy!

Anyway, no chicken in a basket for me tonight, JJ!

*Don't know, don't care

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger J.J said...

Mr Matthews has assured us there is no need to stop buying his chickens so that's alright then???!!!

10:57 pm  
Blogger timesnewroman said...

Bootiful

7:44 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

JJ - will we be able to buy his chicken? Surely he must have ran out if he is slaughtering nearly 200,000 of the cluckers!

TNR - my thoughts exactly!

6:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home