Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Money, money, money

I was saying all day - well, I said it a couple of times - don't know who is going to win the footie tonight, too close to call.
But, about an hour before kick-off, I thought: "Mmm, maybe put a little punt on for interest sakes." This even though I watch football in all its forms whether I have a bet on or not.
So...
...pound on Ronaldo to score first goal and Portugal to win 2-1 - fifty quid coming to Maison de Reidski.
Ah, the wonders of online gambling!
It was actually one of the most enjoyable games of the tournament, too.

4 Comments:

Blogger timesnewroman said...

You Lucky Bastard!

7:25 am  
Blogger Reidski said...

My thoughts exactly!

1:52 pm  
Blogger Reidski said...

You know something, radical, I think I will, for about the first time in my life, take your views on board. I'll boldly suggest that I take 'er indoors and the boy out to our local Mexican restaurant tomorrow night - even though the boy is supposed to be grounded.

2:03 pm  
Blogger timesnewroman said...

Shouldn't that be a Greek restaurant?

5:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home