Monday, June 28, 2004

In the beginning part deux

I have no idea why I'm doing this, other than the fact that my mate tnr has been doing it for some time and it looks like fun.
'er indoors can see the downside already though, by just declaring: "I'll never get on the computer now!"
Anyway, this is just a short introduction. The title of the blog is so because my favourite author of the moment (my faves in music, books, films and other thingys changes by the day, by the way) is George P Pelecanos and The Big Blowdown is one of his great novels.
I hope to introduce such topics as my lapsed communism (I may explain the lapsed part some time soon - although I still say "Viva the class struggle) my total respect for and gratitude to one of England's greatest living treasures (Morrissey) and all things music, along with my devotion to the beautiful game (curling - eh, only kidding, its fitba).
Speak to you all (i.e. nobody) soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger timesnewroman said...

Ah, a hobby, the boy has a hobby. Guess I'll have to put a link then. I am looking forward to this.

6:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home